Menu

Choose a Background

Warframe

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Thread Contributor: xXp0werupXx977A Goodbye

READ THE END IF YOU DONT LIKE/KNOW HOW TO READ, THERE'S A BIG ASS SPACE WHERE IT STARTS

Ahem so where to start, well for anyone who may or may not know me im poweee or powerup, i "was" with RC or rage county for a good amount of time as a council member (teal name or how the mods/Ramz called us "Smurfs") where i met tons of great people and saw tons of new people hop in the fun aswell...and i have also seen a good amount of people leave aswell, for there own reasons, but im rambling...ugh what im trying to say is that I've been here an decent amount of time and seen how things changed (good & bad...not saying either because reasons) and have made up my mind that the clan wouldnt be a good fit for me in the long run and wouldn't suffer without me or get better with me, now the reasons for this "choice" may seem dumb or just making a no sense but im just burned out with the game and to be honest ive lost lots of motivation to continue playing or participating in the clan (which is why i lost my Council spot btw....atleast i think idk i was never informed) and just havent been happy with the direction and time the clan/game could take up from my other activitys like my school,job,and sports

END/REASONINGG IS BELOW

so its alot of things that steered my choice to leave but to sum it up "im not motivated with helping or doing that thing over and over again" as blunt as that sounds.and let me clear up some loose ends, im not leaving because of the clans choices or direction/leadership,im not leaving because im not on Council anymore,and im not leaving because i wanna make a big fuss about it. i just wanna say a little goodbye to some of the close friends i made in the clan or people who know me, thats all but other then that I'm gone and goodluck to everyone Clem
Better ingredients Better pizza Papa johns
Please login/register to view thread replies.

[-]
Tags
a goodbye