Menu

Choose a Background

Warframe

Thread Contributor: azerothian698472The Rage County Dojo

So. How does the Rage County Dojo hold up in comparison to some of the other dojos in Warframe? Well, personally for me, I say that it is a very finely-made Dojo with lots of charm and wonder to it; and a ton of fun whenever we play games in it such as hide-and-seek and the scavenger hunts. The way that it looks, the way that the colours all stretch out and work so well in contrast with the others nearby, it makes me think that the person who made this Dojo has a fine eye for art, and one that I'm sure is a very creative soul deep down.

I especially really love the Japanese-themed rooms and the Corpus-themed rooms. Not only did they take the base construct of both themes, but they made it so it that it was truly unique and out of the ordinary, while still retaining the feel of each different theme. I adore this; whenever something goes avant-garde, but still stays true to the base format of what it is. Beauty in complexity and simplicity. When both come together, you have magic, in the form of Dojo rooms. Personally, I would like to see more of this but done with other rooms if ever more get made. I think it would be really cool to see an Infested or Grineer avant-garde room, or even an Orokin avant-garde room in the future. Those would really make the dojo come to life, celebrating both Warframe, and the creatures that reside within the game itself.

All in all, I love this dojo, and I want to thank whoever made and customised it. Keep up the good work. You're doing an awesome job and are one of the most creative Tenno I've ever had the pleasure of working with.

[-]
Tags
the dojo county rage

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dojo feedback! Travie2JZ 0 126 10-06-2018, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Travie2JZ
  Dojo Feedback Lerixis 1 201 10-06-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Lerixis