Menu

Choose a Background

Warframe

Thread Contributor: momwilhoite5 Stars Amazing active community

I entered Warframe a few years ago wondering what the heck is this and how does it work? I started out a crappy player, and over the years i developed my skills, and still to this day am a crappy player. But that is besides the point. I kept throughout my time looking for an active clan that offered a welcoming community that could teach me more about the game and help me through the challenges i would be faced with, and after a few failed attempts i gave up for the longest time and took a small break from warframe. Then come a few months back from now, i discovered in the warframe discord an ad for this clan, which looked very welcoming an active. The more i read through it the more excited i became! Finally a clan that was active and could help me through the challenges Warframe throws at you! I joined as soon as possible and was welcomed into an astonishing community! Not long after that i was able to take down my first few eidolons with the help of classes, get through the war within, and begin to get through so much i couldn't before, thanks to this motivating welcoming clan that i do not regret joining.
Please login/register to view thread replies.

[-]
Tags
community amazing active

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Great community, great prople TheMagicalMer1in 1 453 08-18-2018, 12:05 PM
Last Post: azerothian698472
   Amazing Clan Magical_Warchief 1 559 06-17-2018, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Whiskey1015566